Positive affirmations are helpful for reducing stress and also for helping you make desired changes in your life.
Using positive affirmations requires you to repeat simple sentences, in the present tense, to yourself with confidence. The act of doing this helps your brain align your behaviors to achieve the desired outcome.
Positive Affirmations for Money Relationships
Here, we’ve provided some positive affirmations that can be used to develop and maintain a positive relationship with money in your life. You can choose one or more of these or write your own to fit your personal circumstances.
- I attract money, and it comes to me effortlessly.
- I am good with money, and I have wisdom in managing it well.
- Money flows to me every day.
- Money finds its way to me from expected and unexpected sources.
- I live in abundance.
- I have plenty of money.
- The universe loves me and provides money to me daily.
- I have a good relationship with money and know that I deserve to have plenty.
- There is enough money for everyone to have abundance.
- I am thankful to have enough money to live in comfort.
- I always have enough money.
- I am wealthy.
- I am worthy of having a lot of money.
- I am grateful for the wealth in my life.
- I know that money is good for me and my loved ones.
Saying the affirmations as you’re falling asleep is a good time for your brain to absorb them. Saying them out loud is helpful, but you can say them to yourself, too.