Positive affirmations are statements that you repeat to yourself routinely to help achieve a goal or maintain a desired attitude. You can learn more about them, including how they can help decrease your stress, here: “Positive Affirmations for Stress Reduction.”
Positive affirmations can be of aid when you are struggling with a health problem. Keeping your mindset geared toward healing can help your brain align your behaviors with achieving it.
Health and Healing Affirmations
Here is a list of affirmations you can use while you are healing. You may choose one or more to repeat routinely to yourself. You may also wish to write your own affirmations. It’s important to say positive affirmations in the present tense to help your brain respond in the desired manner.
- My body knows how to heal, and it’s doing so every moment.
- My body has everything it needs to heal and stay healthy.
- My body tells me what it needs, and I provide it easily.
- Each part of my body works perfectly and knows what to do.
- I trust my body to work well in every way.
- I am grateful for my body and how effortlessly it works to support me.
- I am pain-free.
- I love myself and my perfect body.
- I take good care of my body.
- I am energetic and grateful for my life.
- I sleep well, and sleep is rejuvenating for my body.
- My body is working better with each passing moment.
- Every cell in my body knows what to do and works perfectly to support my health.
- I am well.