The essential oil peppermint is appealing to many people because of its fresh, invigorating scent. It acts as a motivating, uplifting odor for many and is widely used in aromatherapy.
One fun and helpful way to use peppermint oil is in various creams and lotions which dilute it before it contacts your skin and allows you to utilize its many benefits more easily. This peppermint foot scrub is fun to make and refreshing to use. The sugar exfoliates to help soften calluses and smooth out the skin on your feet.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, solid form
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil
- Mix all ingredients in a glass bowl and mix together. You may use a hand mixer if you like.
- Use a small amount to scrub feet, then rinse off thoroughly.
- Store unused scrub in a sealed glass container.
This recipe also makes a great teacher gift or addition to any gift bag during the holidays. Simply use a lovely jar, make a pretty label, and add a ribbon.
1 thought on “How to Make Peppermint Foot Scrub”
What a fun recipe! Looks like a home spa day is in my future.